Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Security question issue
7/14/2024 11:15
Hello,

When I signed up for Dynadot, many years ago,  I typed in a nickname, not my real name, like most of us do, but I didn't think that would cause problems updating account information.

I have registered many domains, even today I wanted to register another domain, but I will probably switch to another domain registrar.

as Yesterday I asked to update details, I was asked for a security question, who remembers the answer?? That was ages ago, ok, so I emailed support, and they asked for ID or a car license.

Okay, I sent them a car license, but I received a response that the details on the account do not match what is written on the driver's license, I explained to them that in the credit card details (with which I purchase domains on your website) write all the details, it did not help...

they said I would try to find the answer For a security question... So I didn't understand...all the purchased domains were lost?? Where can I submit an appeal to the global domain registrar?

Update - i manage to remeber the security pin, all good now.
Reply Quote